If your home or business has just experienced a water damage event, you need professional help, fast. That’s why we’re here at all hours, every day of the year to help you recover – 24/7, 365 days a year.
As certified water damage restoration experts, we use the most advanced tools and equipment in the industry and apply systematic best practices that we’ve developed with 30-plus years in the business. We put the highest value on open communication and customer service and document the entire mitigation process.
We get homes back to the condition they were in before the water event, with minimal loss of property, and we get businesses back in full operation in as little time as possible.
For emergency services call one of our Friendly Team Members today 403-209-1125
Steps to Take as Soon as You Detect Water Damage
- Remain calm so your thinking stays clear.
- Close the water main or shut off any water source so flooding stops.
- If you can’t stop the leak yourself, call a plumber.
- Shut down the electrical breaker in damaged areas before unplugging or removing any electrical devices from the wet carpet or submerged areas.
- Friendly Earth at 403-209-1125. Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Put aluminum foil under legs or feet of any furniture in contact with wet carpet or water to prevent permanent staining.
- Lift any curtains or draperies away from wet carpet or water.
- Lift and tack up any upholstered furniture skirts.
- Remove books, papers, fabrics, shoes, potted plants or other items that can stain wet carpet.
- Call your insurance company. All policies require that homeowners or businesses report their loss “as soon as reasonably possible.”